Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week 1 : Introduction

Hello!
   I am Crystal, a student at CWU. I am currently in a junior standing, going for a studio art major. I love art, but specifically photography. There is nothing better than capturing the beauty, the hardships, the celebrations, simple and complex moments of life. 

    I also love to travel. I feel like throwing a few things in a bag, and going across the world is exceedingly exciting, educational and enjoyable. I have been to Philippines, Tanzania, India, Mexico, Nicaragua, and Taiwan. Hopefully will see more of the world someday! Being submerged in other cultures fascinates me.

    And lastly, I really enjoy working out. Anything from running, swimming, and weights to just playing football with friends. It's all fun to me.

Well, looking forward to this class! I hear it's a killer, so hit me up if anyone wants to study.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal! Welcome to the class! I also like to travel and learn about other cultures. I hope that you find some of the ancient cultures fascinating! When I took this introductory class as an undergrad, I remember being fascinated by the Minoan people. Hopefully you'll learn about one or two cultures that really make an impression on you.

    -Prof. Bowen

    ReplyDelete